Friday, August 10, 2012

Close To My Heart Fall/Winter Idea Book Party!

 




When: SATURDAY, August 18, 2012 from 7 pm - 9pm

Where: My Home (Redmond, WA -- RSVP for address)

 Come Enjoy the FUN, FOOD and DOOR PRIZES!

I love the new Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book and can’t wait to share it with you!  You will receive a free copy just for attending my Idea Book Party. This Idea Book is filled with layout and card ideas, as well as decorating ideas for your home and parties.  I will be displaying some of the products CTMH has to offer, and there will be a project for you to make FREE of charge!

You will automatically be entered into the Door Prize drawing just for attending. If you want more chances to win a door prize, earn extra tickets for the following:

 1 extra ticket RSVP “yes” by Wednesday, August 15th

2 extra ticket - Be there by 7:00 PM

3 extra tickets - Bring a friend I don't know

4 extra tickets - Place an order of $50 or more

5 extra tickets - Book your own Home Gathering




No comments:

Post a Comment